The ORLEN Group functions in compliance with the highest ethical standards.
Assurance of a fair and transparent model of activities carried out by the ORLEN Group, guaranteeing trust & confidence, security, free competition and value for all stakeholders of the ORLEN Group.
- We act in line with proceeding values and standards of the ORLEN Group within our daily duties.
- We do not tolerate corrupt behaviour/conduct, consisting in misusing positions or functions to obtain undue financial or personal benefits.
- We are active in raising and verifying awareness of ethical attitudes and risks of corruption amongst our staff members and contracting parties.
- Representatives of the ORLEN Group management staff are obliged to create a work environment based on respect for ethical standards and compliance with regulations in force.
- We avoid conflicts of interests which may undermine our honesty and credibility.
- We comply with internal regulations of the ORLEN Group within the scope of expenditures and gifts.
- We identify and manage the risk of corrupt behaviour/conduct and other abuses in a responsible and conscious manner.
- We report and clarify cases including infringements of legal provisions and internal regulations on counteracting corruption and immediately take up appropriate disciplinary and remedial actions.
- We abide by anti-corruption regulations in all places where our business activities are carried out.