Changes at the position of the President of PKN ORLEN Management Board
The Supervisory Board of Polski Koncern Naftowy ORLEN S.A., following its meeting on 16 December 2015, has recalled Mr Dariusz Jacek Krawiec from PKN ORLEN Management Board and at the same time appointed Mr Wojciech Jasiński to the position of the President of PKN ORLEN Management Board.
Mr Wojciech Jasiński graduated from the Faculty of Law and Administration at the University of Warsaw (1972).
- 1972-1983 employed in Płock (among others at the National Bank of Poland, Branch in Płock, at the Municipal Office);
- 1983-1986 legal adviser, among others at Tax Chamber in Płock;
- 1990-1991 The Government Plenipotentiary Delegate for Local Government Unit Reform in Płock voivodeship;
- 1992-1994 Director, Regional Branch of the Supreme Audit Office in Warsaw;
- 1994-1997 Director, Finance and Budget Team, next Director of the State Budget Department at the Supreme Audit Office;
- 1997-2000 Member of the Management Board, next the President of the Management Board of the Warsaw company „Srebrna”;
September 2000 – July 2001 the Deputy Minister of Justice;
from 2001 Deputy of Polish Sejm (IV, V, VI and VII term of office):
- 2002 – 2005 - Chairman of the Fix Undercommittee for Bank System and Fiscal Policy
- 2007 – 2015 – Chairman of the Committee for Economy
- 2005 – 2006, 2015 - Chairman of the Public Finance Committee
- Member of the State Treasury Committee
- February 2006 - October 2007 the Minister of the State Treasury.
In years 1998 – 2000 Mr Jasiński was a Member of the Supervisory Board of BOŚ S.A.