1. The controller of your personal data is ORLEN S.A.., with its registered office at ul. Chemików 7, Płock, Poland (“ORLEN S.A.”). The data controller can be contacted at the following telephone numbers: (24) 256 00 00, (24) 365 00 00, (22) 778 00 00.
2. The Data Protection Officer at ORLEN S.A. can be contacted at the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
3. Your personal data is processed for the following purposes:
a) sending communications on ORLEN S.A.’s activities via news services operated by ORLEN S.A. for which you have registered, including via the ORLEN S.A. Press Office Newsletter,
b) answering your queries sent to ORLEN S.A. by email,
c) handling, enforcing and defending any mutual claims.
4. The legal basis for the processing of your personal data for the purposes specified in Section 3 above is:
a) your consent to receiving marketing communications by electronic means (Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR);;
b) legitimate interests of ORLEN S.A. (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR), i.e. maintaining contact with you as well as handling, enforcing and defending any potential mutual claims;
5. Your personal data will be processed until the consent referred to in Section 4(a) is revoked and until the limitation period for mutual claims expires.
6. The provision of your personal data is voluntary; however, the data is necessary for ORLEN S.A. to be able to send you communications about its activities and to reply to your messages.
7. You have the following rights related to the processing of your personal data:
- right to access your data,
- right to have your personal data rectified,
- right to have your personal data erased or to restrict its processing,
- right to data portability, i.e. the right to receive your personal data from ORLEN S.A. in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. You may transmit, or may request that ORLEN S.A. transmit, your data to another controller. However, ORLEN S.A. will do so only if such transmission is technically feasible. The right to transfer personal data only applies to data processed based on registration for the Newsletter;
- right to object where ORLEN S.A. processes your personal data on grounds of its legitimate interests; objections on grounds relating to your particular situation may be sent to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or to the address of ORLEN S.A. registered office, marked ‘Data Protection Officer’.
8. You have the right to bring a complaint to the President of the Data Protection Authority.