Refuelings of avation gasoline AVGAS 100LL are performed only within the working hours of each location.
Additional service charges:
The excise tax rate pursuant to the provisions of the Excise Tax Act of 6 December 2008 (Journal of Laws, 2014, item 752 as amended). The fuel charge rate pursuant to the provisions of the act of 27 October 1994 on paid highways and the National Road Fund (Journal of Laws, 2012, item 931) and the Announcement of the Minister of Infrastructure and Development of 10 December 2014 (Official Gazette of the Government of the Republic of Poland, 2014, item 1195).
In order to purchase fuel with 0% VAT rate, the following conditions must be met:
- listing in the current register of air carriers operating for reward chiefly on international routes (published by the President of the Civil Aviation Authority or a local state administration authority).
- if the register referred to above is not published in the country of the registered office of the carrier, and the Buyer is not included in the register published by the President of the Civil Aviation Authority, then the necessary condition for applying the 0% VAT rate is presenting the original official document confirming the registration of the carrier in the country of their registered office as performing international transport operations (e.g. in the form of concession, AOC certificate or another equivalent document granting license to perform international transport operations).
Following the entry into force regulation on the CN codes, starting 16th January 2017, refuelling of the aviation gasoline AVGAS to other capacity than aircraft tanks is possible only after an earlier presentation of the documents indicated below:
- applic ation for obtaining concession to trade liquid fuels / trade in liquid fuels from abroad in terms of trade of aviation gasoline AVGAS with CN code 2710 12 31
- concession to trade liquid fuels / trade in liquid fuels from abroad in terms of trade of aviation gasoline AVGAS with CN code 2710 12 31
- client`s signed statement of being a final recipient of liquid fuel stating that the client is not engaged in business activities consisting in liquid fuels trade in Poland (wording of the statement here
Please be informed that from 1st September 2018 there will be no possibility to pay in cash in any of the airports.
We accept debit and credit cards: Master Card, VISA, VISA Electron, Diners Club and JCB.