Dishwasher salt granules
Sodium chloride - NaCl
Product used in water treatment processes and water softening.
- 25 kg plastic bags, placed on Euro pallets in 8 layers of 5 bags each (1000 kg),
- 50 kg open-end plastic bags, placed on Euro pallets in 7 layers of 3 bags each (1050 kg),
- 2 kg boxes in a 12 kg collective half-box, stretch film wrapped and palletised,
- 6 layers of 8 half-boxes (576 kg)
- pallet sides are protected with stretch film, top with a PE hood,
- a polyethylene or paper spacer is used between the bottom layer and the pallet.
- custom packaging,
- different total product weight on the pallet,
- other, as mutually agreed.
Granule size between 2 and 5 mm,granule size between 5 and 8 mm.
Salt for water treatment is transported in trucks or containers. The means of transport must be clean, dry, free from foreign smells and properly tight. Salt is only released from the warehouse following a quality control and approval of further distribution conditions.
|Characteristics||Unit of measure||Specifications||Typical values|
|Sodium chloride NaCl dry mass content||%||min. 99||99,83|
|Anti-caking agent E 536||mg/kg||max. 3,0||0,8|
|H2O at105oC||%||max. 0,5||0,04|
|pH of 1% water solution||-||5-8||7,4|
|Journal of Laws No 2001/128/1409|
|Acceptable deviation from declared net weight of 2 kg
|Acceptable deviation from declared net weight of 25 kg||g||-250||-|
|Acceptable deviation from declared net weight of 50 kg||g||-500||-|