Please be informed that from February 12th, 2018 new internal regulations concerning JET A-1 uplifts to the tanker trucks were introduced:
- KTW; KRK; WMI – only into-plane uplifts
- WAW – into-plane uplifts; uplifts to the tanker trucks excluding the petrol cans, canisters, barrels, mauzer-type containers, etc.
- BZG, GDN, LUB, LCJ, POZ, SZZ, WA1, – into-plane uplifts; uplifts to the tanker trucks and other containers which meet the fuel’s storage standards
Fuel collection may take place after 24 hours from the moment of confirmation by PKN Orlen.
Following the entry into force regulation on the CN codes, starting 16th January 2017, refuelling of the aviation fuel Jet A-1 to other capacity than aircraft tanks is possible only after an earlier presentation of the documents indicated below:
- application for obtaining concession to trade liquid fuels / trade in liquid fuels from abroad in terms of trade of aviation fuel Jet A-1 with CN code 2710 19 21, or
- concession to trade liquid fuels / trade in liquid fuels from abroad in terms of trade of aviation fuel Jet A-1 with CN code 2710 19 21, or
- client`s signed statement of being a final recipient of liquid fuel stating that the client is not engaged in business activities consisting in liquid fuels trade in Poland (wording of the statement here).
Please be informed that from 1st September 2018 there will be no possibility to pay in cash in any of the airports.
We accept debit and credit cards: Master Card, VISA, VISA Electron, Diners Club, JCB and fuel cards: COLT, UVAIR, AEG, AML and at BZG, GDN, LCJ, POZ, SZZ, WA1, WMI airports also WFS fuel cards.