Date, time, venue and agenda of the General Meeting
The Management Board of PKN ORLEN S.A., acting pursuant to Art. 399.1 in connection with Art. 400.1 of the Commercial Companies Code, and Art. 7.4.1 of the Company's Articles of Association, hereby gives notice that the Extraordinary General Meeting of Polski Koncern Naftowy ORLEN Spółka Akcyjna (the ‘General Meeting’ or the ‘Meeting’) will be held at Dom Technika, ul. Kazimierza Wielkiego 41, Płock, Poland, on March 5th 2020 at 11.00 am, with the following agenda:
1. Opening of the General Meeting.
2. Appointment of the Chairperson of the Meeting.
3. Confirmation that the General Meeting has been properly convened and has the legal capacity to adopt resolutions.
4. Adoption of the agenda.
5. Appointment of the Ballot Committee
6. Voting on a resolution on the number of Supervisory Board members.
7. Adoption of the resolutions regarding changes in the composition of the Supervisory Board.
8. Closing of the General Meeting.