Polski Koncern Naftowy ORLEN Spolka Akcyjna ("PKN ORLEN", “Company”) hereby informs that PKN ORLEN received a notice regarding transactions in PKN ORLEN financial instruments concluded by PKO BP S.A., as a person in a close relationship with Mr Wojciech Jasiński, the President of PKN ORLEN, as defined in the Act on Trading in Financial Instruments dated 29 July 2005 (Journal of Laws, 2014, point 94, as amended). The total value of that transactions exceeded EUR 5 000, based on the average PLN/EUR exchange rates as of the date of concluding the transactions, as stated by the National Bank of Poland.
On 3 March 2016 PKO BP S.A.:
- purchased 172 futures contracts on PKN ORLEN shares at an average price of PLN 6 290,05 per contract,
- sold 97 futures contracts on PKN ORLEN shares at an average price of PLN 6 260,05 per contract,
- purchased 1 futures contract on PKN ORLEN shares at price of PLN 6 207,00 per contract,
- purchased 25 350 PKN ORLEN shares at an average price of PLN 62,53 per share and
- sold 35 350 PKN ORLEN shares at an average price of PLN 62,57 per share.
in transactions concluded during common stock exchange session. The transactions were concluded on the regulated market on the Warsaw Stock Exchange.
See also: regulatory announcement no 31/2016 as of 2 March 2016.