Polski Koncern Naftowy ORLEN Spolka Akcyjna ("PKN ORLEN", “Company”) hereby informs that PKN ORLEN received a notice regarding transactions in PKN ORLEN financial instruments concluded by PKO BP S.A., as a person in a close relationship with Mr Wojciech Jasiński, the President of PKN ORLEN, as defined in the Act on Trading in Financial Instruments dated 29 July 2005 (Journal of Laws, 2014, point 94, as amended). The total value of that transactions exceeded EUR 5 000, based on the average PLN/EUR exchange rates as of the date of concluding the transactions, as stated by the National Bank of Poland.
On 9 June 2016 PKO BP S.A.:
- purchased 1 futures contract on PKN ORLEN shares at an average price of PLN 6 908,00 per contract,
- sold 31 futures contracts on PKN ORLEN shares at an average price of PLN 6 832,87 per contract,
- sold 1 futures contract on PKN ORLEN shares at an average price of PLN 6 786,00 per contract,
- purchased 17 031 PKN ORLEN shares at an average price of PLN 68,66 per share and
- sold 13 431 PKN ORLEN shares at an average price of PLN 68,08 per share
in transactions concluded during common stock exchange session. The transactions were concluded on the regulated market on the Warsaw Stock Exchange.
See also: regulatory announcement no 31/2016 as of 2 March 2016.