PKN ORLEN S.A. („PKN ORLEN”, „Company”) informs that there has been entered a new point “change in the composition of the Supervisory Board”to the agenda of the Extraordinary General Meeting to be held on 24 January 2017. The new agenda of the Extraordinary General Meeting is as follows:
1. Opening of the General Meeting of Shareholders.
2. Election of the Chairman of the General Meeting of Shareholders.
3. Confirmation of the proper convocation of the General Meeting of Shareholders and its ability to adopt resolutions.
4. Adoption of the agenda.
5. Election of the Tellers Committee.
6. Adoption of the resolution regarding rules of determining of the PKN ORLEN Management Board remuneration.
7. Adoption of the resolution regarding rules of determining of the PKN ORLEN Supervisory Board remuneration.
8. Change in the composition of the Supervisory Board.
9. Conclusion of the General Meeting of Shareholders.
The abovementioned change has been made on the basis of the motion, delivered to the Company on 20 December 2016, of the Minister of Energy, acting on behalf of the shareholder the State Treasury, Article 401 par. 1 of the Code of Commercial Companies. The Minister of Energy justified his motion as the need to strengthen the ownership supervision over the Company’s activity. Draft resolutions to the new point in the agenda of the Extraordinary General Meeting, proposed by the Minister of Energy, are attached hereto.
All information regarding the Extraordinary General Meeting is available at the Company’s website www.orlen.pl, tab: Investor relations/General Meetings.
See also: regulatory announcement no 267/2016 from 5 December 2016 and regulatory announcement no 268/2016 from 5 December 2016.
This announcement has been prepared pursuant to § 38 item 1 point 4 of the of the Regulation of the Minister of Finance, dated 19 February 2009, on current and periodic information to be published by issuers of securities and on the conditions under which such information may be recognized as being equivalent to information required by the regulations of law of a state which is not a member state (Journal of Laws from 2014, item 133).
PKN ORLEN S.A. Management Board