PKN ORLEN S.A. (“Company”) announces that the Supervisory Board of PKN ORLEN S.A., following its meeting on 22 March 2018, has dismissed Mr Krystian Pater from the Company’s Management Board with the effect from 22 March 2018.
At the same meeting the Supervisory Board decided to delegate with the effect from 23 March 2018 Ms Jadwiga Lesisz for temporary acting as the Member of the PKN ORLEN S.A. Management Board, Investments and Procurement by the time of appointment of the Management Board Member for that position, providing that no longer than for three months.
Moreover the Supervisory Board appointed following persons to the Company’s Management Board:
- Mr Ryszard Lorek to the position of the Member of the PKN ORLEN S.A. Management Board, Trade, with the effect from 10 April 2018,
- Mr Józef Węgrecki to the position of the Member of the PKN ORLEN S.A. Management Board, Operations, with the effect from 23 March 2018.
Ms Jadwiga Lesisz
Jadwiga Lesisz graduated in Foreign Trade from the Faculty of International Relations of the Wrocław University of Economics. She also completed a postgraduate course in Real Estate Management at the Wrocław University of Technology and a Master of Business Administration programme run by the WSB University in partnership with Franklin University, USA. She has over 20 years of professional experience, including extensive practical experience in the SME sector.
Long-term participation in business life as owner and manager where, among others, she was creating and organising business processes.
In 2012–2016, at PKO Bank Polski S.A. she was managing real estate of bank branches, supervised and participated in negotiations processes. She was engaged in business controlling of optimisation of the bank branches network.
In 2016–2017, she held the position of Director of the Project Management Department and member of the Audit Committee at the Ministry of Development. She was tasked with preparing and implementing of uniform methodology and culture of project management, as well coordinating of key projects.
Employed at the Polish Agency for Enterprise Development as vice-president, where she was responsible for areas of public tasks realisation in respect to implementation of innovations in enterprises. She initiated cooperation in the area of building of start-up ecosystem in Poland. She supervised public procurement processes, management of the Agency’s assets and IT resources.
Mr Ryszard Lorek
- 2014-2017 SGB-Bank SA president of the Management Board
- 2008-2014 SGB-Bank SA vice-president of the Management Board
- 1990-2008 Wielkopolski Bank Kredytowy SA, later Bank Zachodni WBK, Director of the 6th Branch in Poznań, next he was managing Wielkopolska Północ Region and next he was managing Poznań Region
- Founder of Commodity and Money Exchange in Poznań
- 1992 Stock broker licence (no 273)
Supervisory Boards membership:
- SGB Faktorzy – chairman of the Supervisory Board
- SGB Leasing – member of the Supervisory Board
- BODiE Bankowy Ośrodek Doradztwa i Edukacji – chairman of the Supervisory Board
- Concordia Ubezpieczenia – chairman of the Supervisory Board
- The Polish Banks Association (ZBP) – chairman of the Supervisory Board
- 1990 Planning and financing of economy, Poznań University of Economy and Business
Courses and Trainings:
- 2007 “Project management” and “Leadership in project management” courses, Washington University, USA
- 1993-2008 banking knowledge courses, including management and planning, banking marketing, credit and taxes
- 1993 Capital market adviser course
- 1992 Stock broker course
- Specialised courses of efficiency coaching
- “Strategic leadership. Building of efficient bank strategy.” course
Mr Józef Węgrecki
1973 - 1978 AGH University of Science and Technology in Krakow; Faculty: Mining and Geology Machinery
From 5 February 2018 delegated by Supervisory Board of PKN ORLEN S.A. for temporary acting as the Member of the PKN ORLEN S.A. Management Board, Investments and Procurement.
06/2017 – 03/2018 Energa Wytwarzanie S.A. – Vice-President of the Management Board
04/1993 - 06/2017 Remak-Krak Sp. z o.o. – President of the Company, Management Board Member, Co-funder
1990-1993 Remak Opole Employee-owned company – Vice-President of the Company, Management Board Member
1978-1990 Repair Facility of Energetyka Krakow
Authorization to become the Supervisory Boards member in the state-owned companies
Monitoring and analysis of the latest technical solutions in energy. Specialization alternative energy sources and possibility of their implementation in the industry
Ms Jadwiga Lesisz, Mr Ryszard Lorek and Mr Józef Węgrecki submitted statements that upon taking up the positions in the Management Board of PKN ORLEN S.A. they will not be involved in any activity competitive with PKN ORLEN S.A. and will not be partners of any competitive company, will not be members of any board of a competitive capital company. They also stated that they are not on the list of insolvent debtors kept on record on the National Court Register Act.