No. 27/2022 | 23-06-2022 | 17:09
Notice of the Extraordinary General Meeting of PKN ORLEN S.A. to be held on July 21st 2022
Polski Koncern Naftowy ORLEN Spółka Akcyjna, with its registered office in Płock at ul. Chemików 7, entered in the Business Register maintained by the District Court for Łódź-Śródmieście in Łódź, XX Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under No. KRS 0000028860, with share capital/paid-up of PLN 534,636,326.25, Tax Identification Number NIP 774-00-01-454 (‘PKN ORLEN S.A.’ or the ‘Company’).
Date, time, venue and agenda of the General Meeting
The Management Board of PKN ORLEN S.A., acting pursuant to Art. 399.1 and Art. 7.4.1 of the Company's Articles of Association, hereby gives notice that the Extraordinary General Meeting of Polski Koncern Naftowy ORLEN Spółka Akcyjna (the ‘General Meeting’ or the ‘Meeting’) will be held at Dom Technika, ul. Kazimierza Wielkiego 41, Płock, Poland, on July 21st 2022 at 11.00 am, with the following agenda:
1. Opening of the Extraordinary General Meeting;
2. Appointment of the Chair of the Extraordinary General Meeting;
3. Confirmation that the Extraordinary General Meeting has been properly convened and has the capacity to pass resolutions;
4. Adoption of the agenda;
5. Appointment of the Ballot Committee;
6. Voting on a resolution on merger between the Company and Grupa LOTOS Spółka Akcyjna, registered office in Gdańsk, the increase of the Company’s share capital and the approval of the proposed amendments to the Company’s Statutes;
7. Voting on a resolution on consent for transfer of fuel storage terminals located in Gdańsk, Gutkowo, Szczecin and Bolesławiec by the Company, which constitute an organized part of enterprise of the Company, in the form of an in-kind contribution to cover shares in the increased share capital of LOTOS Terminale Spółka Akcyjna with its registered office in Czechowice-Dziedzice (KRS number: 0000102608), which will remain a subsidiary of the Company as a result of the merger of the Company with Grupa LOTOS Spółka Akcyjna with its registered office in Gdańsk (KRS number: 0000106150) pursuant to Article 492 § 1(1) of the Code of Commercial Companies;
8. Voting on a resolution to adopt the consolidated text of the Company's Articles of Association;
9. Closing of the Extraordinary General Meeting.