ORLEsol 60/90 to produkt niskoaromatyczny o śladowej zawartości benzenu i siarki otrzymywany z lekkich frakcji węglowodorowych.
- in the production of adhesives, sealants,
- in the production of diluents, solvents, chemicals, chemicals, construction, paints and varnishes,
- in the production of aerosols (car cosmetics, varnishes, foams, parapharmaceuticals),
- in the pharmaceutical industry,
- in the electronics industry,
- for washing and degreasing.
Physical and chemical properties:
- sale in tank trucks,
- is subject to the rules on the carriage of dangerous goods RID and ADR:
- UN number (UN number): UN 1268,
- correct UN shipping name: Petroleum products, I.N.O.,
- transport hazard class(s): 3/F1,
- hazard identification number: 33,
- warning sticker: No. 3,
- packing group: II,
- environmental hazard: substance that threatens the environment,
- special precautions for users: ADR special provision, 640D, S2, S20,
- bulk transport in accordance with MarPOL Annex II and the IBC Code: not applicable,
- loading: upper and lower,
- loading: from Monday to Friday from 6:00 to 18:00,
- place of loading: the position in Jedlicze,
- sale under the excise duty procedure suspended / exempt due to the intended use,
- CN code: 2710 12 25.
|Density at 15°C, max. [g/cm3]
|Sulphur content, max. [ppm (m/m)]
|Benzene content max. [ppm (m/m)]
|Aromatic residue, max [ppm (m/m)]
|5%(v/v) destils min. [°C]
|95 %(v/v) destils max. [°C]
|Water content max. [% (m/m)]
The personal data provided by you will be processed in order to respond to the inquiry sent, in accordance with the principles set out in the Information on the Principles of Data Processing as Part of Business Cooperation, the content of which is available at the link.