Crystal 56 paraffins are high-quality hydrotreated paraffins.
In the process of clarification, raw paraffin undergoes a catalytic reaction with hydrogen, as a result of which the sulfur, nitrogen and oxygen compounds contained are removed.
In addition, the hydrotreatment process saturates multiple bonds, which results in high resistance to oxidation.
Crystal 56 paraffin fulfills the requirements of the RAL standard and holds a Polish Hygiene Institute certificate.
- candle industry:
- production of candles fulfilling RAL requirements
- chemical industry:
- impregnants and protective solutions
- paper industry
- textile industry
Transport and sales
- sales in cisterns or in the form of granulate (20 kg sacks)
- Crystal 56 paraffin is not governed by RID and ADR regulations regarding the carriage of dangerous goods
- Cisterns must hold a washing certificate
- loading: from the top
- loading: 24 h a day, 7 days a week
- loading site: hydrotreatment terminal
Requirements for Crystal 56 Paraffin
|Sulfur content, [ppm], max||20|
|Oil content, [%(m/m)], max||0,75|
|Saybolt color, min||+24|
|Solidification point, [°C]||54 - 58|
|Ash content, [%] max||0,05|
|RAL test for UV color stability, min||+15|
|POM presence test||Endures|
|Benzene content, [ppm] max||0,5|
|Toluene content, [ppm] max||5,0|
|tel. +48 24 201 00 77
com. +48 601 414 964
|tel. +48 24 201 02 72
com. +48 609 032 714