Wax for crayons
Crayon wax is a product obtained in the process of composing high-quality solid petroleum hydrocarbons and additives. The product complies with the requirements of PN-EN 71-3: 2019-07 "Safety of toys - part 3: migration of specific elements"
- Used for the production of crayons
Transport and sales
- sales in the tablets (20 kg sacks)
- Crayon wax is not governed by RID and ADR regulations regarding the carriage of dangerous goods
- loading: from Monday to Friday, 7.00 a.m. to 2.00 p.m.
- loading site: main warehouse
Requirements for Wax for crayons
|Melting point, [°C] min.||80|
|Acid number, mgKOH/g, max.||0,03|
|Kinematic viscosity at 100°C, [mm²/s]||Determine, inscribe in Quality Certificate|
|Ash content, %, max.||0,03|
|Penetration at 25°C x 0,1 mm, max.||Determine, inscribe in Quality Certificate|
|tel. +48 24 201 02 77
mob. +48 601 518 084