Changes in the Management Board of PKN ORLEN
The Supervisory Board of PKN ORLEN has appointed Mr Mirosław Kochalski to the position of the Vice-President of the Management Board and Mr Zbigniew Leszczyński to the position of Member of the Management Board of PKN ORLEN. Simultaneously, Mr Marek Podstawa, Member of the Management Board responsible for Sales was recalled from his position.
Mr Mirosław Kochalski
- 2000 – 2001 Warsaw School of Economics, “Enterprise Value Management” (post-graduate studies)
- 1992 – 1994 National School of Public Administration (full-time post-graduate studies)
- 1984 – 1989 Nicolaus Copernicus University in Toruń, Master’s degree in history
Courses and Trainings:
- Exam for candidates for supervisory board members of state-owned companies
- Civil and criminal liability of management and supervisory boards members
- Information disclosure obligations of WSE publicly traded companies. Current reports, the confidentiality of the information regarding public trading in securities
- Strategic training of the government’s administrative staff
- Private Sector Contracting for Public Services - Washington D.C
- 12/2015 – present PKN ORLEN, Advisor to the President of the Management Board
- 02/2010 – 06/2010 Managing Director of Coifer Impex SRL in Bucharest
- 2006 – 2008 the President of the Management Board of Ciech S.A.
- 1999 – 2002 PKN ORLEN, Director of Supplies and Non-fuel Purchases Department
- 2012 – 2015 - Director of the Centre for Document Personalization in the Ministry of Interior
- 2003 – 2006 - Local government of the City of Warsaw:
- 11/2005 – 07/2006 – acting as the President of the City of Warsaw/City Secretary/Deputy President of the City of Warsaw
- 2003 – 2005 - Director in the Public Procurement Office
- 1995 – 1999: Public Procurement Office:
- 1997 – 1999 - Chief Executive Officer
- 1996 – 1997 – Director of Training and Promotion Department
- 1995 – Director of Public Procurement Bulletin
- 1994 – Chancellery of the Prime Minister – Chief Specialist
- Supervisory Boards and advisory bodies:
- 2007 – 2008 - Chairman of the Supervisory Board of Narodowe Centrum Sportu Spółka z o.o.
- 2007 – 2008 - Chairman of the Supervisory Board of Zakłady Chemiczne (Chemical Company) Organika Sarzyna
- 2006 – 2008 – Member of the Supervisory Board of Gdańskie Zakłady Nawozów Fosforowych „Fosfory”
- 2006 – 2008 - Chairman of the Supervisory Board of IZCH Soda-Mątwy S.A.
- 2006 – 2008 - Vice-Chairman of Supervisory Board of JZS Janikosoda S.A.
- 2004 – 2008 - Member of the Public Procurement Council at the President of the Public Procurement Office
- 2004 – 2007 - the Chairman of the Supervisory Board of Municipal Water and Sewage Operations of the City of Warsaw
- 2001 – 2002 - Vice-Chairman of Supervisory Board of ORLEN Budonaft sp. z o.o.
Mr Zbigniew Leszczyński
- 09/2006 - 06/2007 Koźmiński University, Project Management (post-graduate studies)
- 09/2005 - 06/2006 Nicolaus Copernicus University in Toruń, Computer Network Design and Exploitation (post-graduate studies)
- 09/2003 - 06/2004 Warsaw School of Economics, Company Management on European Union Market (post-graduate studies)
- 09/2001 - 06/2003 University of Warsaw, Accounting and Finance (Master’s degree program)
Courses, trainings and certificates:
- 11/2010 Establishing Public Relations of the Company and Cooperation with the Media
- 10/2007 Change Management
- 07/2007 Project Management
- 09/2005 Improvement of Internal Communication
- 04/2004 Exam for candidates for supervisory board members of state-owned companies
- 12/2014 – present President of Water and Sewage Operations in Opole
- 07/2014 – present Vice-President of Warsaw Institute Foundation (expert in crude oil, mining, gas and energy)
- 11/2013 - 12/2014 Owner of LVL Zbigniew Leszczyński Company (advising, supervising and conduction of projects)
- 04/2013 - 10/2013 Kompania Węglowa S.A., Director of Sales and Marketing Department
- 02/2012 - 04/2013 Owner of LVL Zbigniew Leszczyński Company
- 07/2010 - 01/2011 President of Wisła Płock S.A.
- 01/2009 - 07/2010 PKN ORLEN, Manager of Distribution Channels and Sales Administration Department
- 04/2008 - 01/2009 President of Rynex Sp. z o.o.
- 06/2007 - 04/2008 ORLEN - PetroCentrum Sp. z o.o., Manager of Sales Administration and IT Department
- 01/2001 - 05/2007 ORLEN PetroCentrum Sp. z o.o., Manager of Fuel Stations Settlement Department
- Supervisory Boards and advisory bodies:
- 05/2013 - 09/2013 Mining Services Company in Gliwice, Member of the Supervisory Board
- 10/2010 - 03/2011 Healthcare Center in Płock, Vice-Chairman of the Supervisory Board
- 07/2006 - 06/2008 Municipal Social Housing Association, Secretary of the Supervisory Board
- 07/2005 - 07/2006 Old Town Revitalization Agency, Vice-Chairman of the Supervisory Board