Annual General Meeting of PKN ORLEN S.A.
The Annual General Meeting of PKN ORLEN has approved the distribution of PLN 3.5 per share in dividend, as recommended by the Management Board led by President Daniel Obajtek. The dividend payment date has been set for August 5th 2019.
For six years now, PKN ORLEN has followed a policy to distribute dividends as long as, having due regard to macroeconomic forecasts, the strategic objective of maintaining a safe financial basis of the Group’s operations is not compromised. The record-high dividend recommended by the Management Board this year reflects the Group’s stable financial condition and effects of its business expansion plans. Following the AGM’s approval, ORLEN shareholders will receive a total dividend payout of PLN 1.5bn.
Moreover, the Annual General Meeting granted discharge to all members of the PKN ORLEN Management and Supervisory Boards for performing their duties in 2018. The shareholders also approved the Directors’ Report on the Company’s and the Group’s operations in 2018, and the separate and consolidated financial statements for the year.
Based on a proposal submitted by the shareholder State Treasury, the Annual General Meeting also determined that the Supervisory Board would be composed of the maximum number of members allowed by the Company’s Articles of Association (after amendments to the Articles of Association adopted today have been registered, the Supervisory Board will have from six to ten members, including the Chair).
The current composition of the Supervisory Board is as follows:
- Izabela Felczak-Poturnicka – Chair of the Supervisory Board
- Barbara Jarzembowska – Member of the Supervisory Board
- Andrzej Kapała – Member of the Supervisory Board
- Michał Klimaszewski – Member of the Supervisory Board
- Jadwiga Lesisz – Member of the Supervisory Board
- Małgorzata Niezgoda – Member of the Supervisory Board
- Anna Sakowicz-Kacz – Member of the Supervisory Board
- Andrzej Szumański – Member of the Supervisory Board
- Anna Wójcik – Member of the Supervisory Board