Liquefied gas LPG offered by ORLEN Paliwa Sp. z o.o. is, above all, chemically clean and ecological fuel. Substances which are harmful to a minor degree are only present in negligible quantities and impurities which cause unpleasant odors or toxic bodies, such as hydrogen sulfide, ammonia, are completely eliminated in the production process. It is convenient to use, transport and store.
Benefits of using gas as an automotive fuel:
- low cost of vehicle operation
- operational safety: tanks are certified and each system is equipped with a system protecting against accidental outflow of gas
- engine long life
- can be used on all types of vehicles
- driving comfort: the engine is quieter and produces less vibration
- easy to install (1 day)
- gas does not pollute the environment
- choice of fuel: a car with a gas system can still run on petrol
Propane-butane gas is a product of natural origin, extracted from oil and gas fields at the time of extraction. It is also formed during petroleum refining as an additional product in liquefied form. Both propane and butane are colorless and odorless gases, but they are odorized for safety reasons. According to the standard, a sulphur content of approximately 0.0050% (m/m), which may cause odour, is allowed. Propane-butane gas at a relatively low rate of combustion has a calorific value three times higher than natural gas (45,220 kJ/m3) and the motor value guaranteed by ORLEN Paliwa Sp. z o.o., which is important for fuel purposes, is at least 89 octane.