Potassium sulphate is made by neutralising crude alkaline glycerine (a biodiesel by-product) with sulphuric acid. Potassium sulphate is a crystalline salt in solid form – a bulk product.
- in agriculture – for the manufacture of fertilizers
- for the manufacture of glass and alum
- in the maintenance of football pitch, playing field and golf course turf
Transport and distribution
- sold in big-bag containers (weighing ca 1 tonne)
- is not subject to the RID and ADR regime for the carriage of dangerous goods
- big-bag containers must be protected against atmospheric precipitation
- loading: Monday through Friday, from 7:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. and from 2:15 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- place of loading: Storage facility at the BIO unit
- CN code: 2833 29 80
|1.||K2SO4 content, [% (m/m)], n.n.||87,00|
|2.||K2O content, [% (m/m)], n.n.||47,0|
|3.||Chloride content, [% (m/m)], n.w.||3,0|
|4.||Moisture content, [% (m/m)], n.w.||6,0|
Do you have any questions?
+48 242 010 069
+48 607 465 255