PKN ORLEN S.A. ("Company") hereby informs that the Company’s Shareholder, the State Treasury represented by the Minister of Energy, pursuant to Art. 401 §4 of the Commercial Companies Code, supplementing the motion submitted according to Art. 400 §1 of the Commercial Companies Code, notified draft resolutions of the Ordinary General Meeting of PKN ORLEN regarding:
1. The change of the resolution no 4 of the Extraordinary General Meeting from 24th of January 2017 regarding rules of determining of the Management Board remuneration.
2. The change of the Articles of Association of the Company.
3. Authorisation for the Supervisory Board to determine the unified text of the amended Articles of Association of the Company.
4. Terms of proceedings regarding conclusions of agreements on legal services, marketing services, public relations and public communication services and management advisory services and changes of these agreements.
5. Terms of proceedings regarding donation agreements concluded by the Company, releasing from the debt or other agreements with similar effect.
6. Terms of sale of fixed assets.
7. The obligation of submission of representative expenditures statements, expenditures on legal services, marketing services, public relations and public communication services and management advisory services.
8. Determination of requirements for the candidate for a Management Board member and conducting of a qualification procedure for a Management Board member.
9. Implementation of rules specified in the act on state asset management in companies towards which the Company is a parent entity.
Adoption of these resolutions refers to points 16, 18 and 19 of the agenda of the Ordinary General Meeting of the Company to be held on 30 June 2017.
The draft resolutions are attached hereto regulatory announcement. They are also available at corporate website www.orlen.pl in Investor Relations/General Meeting section.
See also: regulatory announcement no 78/2017 dated 9 June 2017, regulatory announcement no 77/2017 dated 8 June 2017 and regulatory announcement no 65/2017 dated 16 May 2017.