PKN ORLEN S.A. (“Company") announces the final terms and conditions of issue of Series E bonds within the bond issue programme directed to the individual investors (“Programme”), included in the prospectus approved by the Polish Financial Supervision Authority on 20 July 2017:
1. Subscription period: from 18 June 2018 to 29 June 2018 (the period may be shortened when the oversubscription occurs)
2. Date of bonds allocation: 3 July 2018
3. Expected bonds issue date: 13 July 2018
4. Redemption date: 13 July 2022
5. Number of Series E bonds issued: up to 2.000.000
6. The total nominal value of Series E bonds: up to PLN 200.000.000
7. Interest rate: variable
8. Margin: 1,2 %
9. Base rate: 6M WIBOR
10. Nominal value of one bond: PLN 100
11. Issue price: dependent on the day of subscription; in the range from PLN 100,00 to PLN 100,09
12. Rating to the bond issue programme: A (pol)
13. Bond’s allocation mechanism: the detailed terms of allocation are available in the final terms of the offer.
According to the latest published unconsolidated financial statement for the first quarter 2018, the total value of Company’s liabilities amounts to PLN 22 538 m.
The outlook of the liabilities until the complete redemption of the bonds should be assessed on the basis of the information provided by PKN ORLEN as a public company according to the procedure and the rules set out in the Act on Public Offering, Conditions Governing the Introduction of Financial Instruments to Organised Trading, and Public Companies of 29 July 2005 and on the basis of the content of information documents to be published in connection with the issue of bonds.
The final terms and conditions of the offer and the final terms and conditions of the issue of Series E bonds in Polish language version are attached hereto regulatory announcement.
See also regulatory announcement no 70/2018 dated 12 July 2018, regulatory announcement no 101/2017 dated 21 July 2017, regulatory announcement no 98/2017 dated 20 July 2017, regulatory announcement no 93/2017 dated 5 July 2017, regulatory announcement no 69/2017 dated 24 May 2017 and regulatory announcement no 58/2017 dated 26 April 2017.